This is a suite of utilities for users interested in Short-Wave and VHF listening
to mainly digital Aviation and Shipping networks.
The utilities take the output from decoders such as PC-HFDL, ACARSDeco2
and MultiPSK and display expanded details on a spreadsheet type of grid.
1. PC-HFDL-Display - Which extracts the output from PC-HFDL log files and displays it on a grid.
2. ACARS-Display - Which extracts QSO data from MultiPSK Pro in VHF Acars mode.
3. HFDL-Display - Which extracts QSO data from MultiPSK Pro in HF Acars mode.
4. GMDSS-Display - Which extracts QSO shipping data from MultiPSK Pro in GMDSS mode.
5. SBS3-ACARS-Display - Extracts TCPIP data from the Kinetics SBS-3 receiver.
6. VDL2-Display - Extracts QSO data from MultiPSK in VDL2 mode
7. ADSB-Display - Extracts data from ADSBScope to show details of all Mode-S aircraft heard
8. DumpVDL2-Display - Extracts data from DumpVDL2 logs received on a Linux device
9. Tools - Includes a utility to extract aircraft routing data from the PP flight routes forum .sqb
files into ‘Flights.txt’ for use with the above aviation programs. Plus a utilities to extract Aircraft
data from Basestation.sqb for use in this program and for use with AcarsDeco2.